FORM E + FORM EA COURSE
RM249.00 (Incl. Service Tax)
Employers have to prepare and distribute the EA Form before the last day of February every year. Failure to prepare and render EA Form to employees before the last day of February, fine of RM 200 to RM 20,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or both.
We need EA forms to ensure that we are declaring the right amount of earnings and exemptions in our filing. The EA Form also can be used to check if we are above the pay grade that requires us to pay taxes.
Form E is a declaration report submitted by every employer to inform the IRB on the number of employees and the list of employee’s income details every year not later than 31st March.
- What is your payroll obligation as an employer?
- The definition of Employee
- What is EA Form?
- Who should prepare EA Form?
- Step by Step: How to fill up Form EA
- Who should submit Form E?
- When is the filing deadline?
- Step by Step: How to fill up Form E?
- Step by Step: How to submit Form E