1. References to “PBAG” in this Terms and Conditions are references to Perfect Biz Advisory Group and its business entities; PBAG Connect 2U Sdn Bhd.
2. References to “Client” or “Clients” or “You” in this Terms and Conditions are references to you.
3. References to “we” or “us” in this Terms and Conditions to PBAG.
4. References to “investment” in this Terms and Conditions are references to the full payment for the Courses & Services.
5. You have agreed to purchase from us the Courses & Services offered by us.
6. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have read all the terms and conditions contained in this Order Form (“Order Form”) and you agree that this Order Form together with these Terms and Conditions form a contract between you and us.
Investment and Payment
7. You must pay to us in consideration of a place at the Courses & Services:-
- The investment sum in one lump sum on the signing of the Order Form by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim unless otherwise agreed;
- If we have agreed that you may pay by installment, you must pay each installment to us in full and without set off or deduction the Installment Sum on the Installment payment date.
8. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified in the Order Form.
9. Should you not pay to us an Installment sum by the Installment Payment Date for that sum then all monies owing by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without set off or deduction nor counterclaim and without need for further demand.
10. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Investment sum shall not include any meals, travelling expenses and accommodation. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for the reimbursement of any expenses which may be incurred by you as a result of attending the seminar.
11. We may cancel the Courses & Services for any reason whatsoever by written notice to you. You hereby and agree that in the event the Courses & Services are cancelled by us, you are only entitled to change to another date of the similar Courses & Services which you have paid to us free of any interest and charges and that you shall not be entitled to claim against us for any other costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation.
12. You further acknowledge that we shall have no further liability to you in respect of the cancellation.
13. You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to and shall not claim a refund other than by strict compliance with Clauses 11, and 16 hereof. You further acknowledge that this is an essential term of this agreement which we rely.
14. You acknowledge and agree that any request for cancellation of the Courses & Services shall be subject to the sole discretion and approval of PBAG. Should PBAG agree to the cancellation, you shall be charged a cancellation fee of five percent (5%) of the Course Fee for the Courses & Services that you have enrolled on. Cancellations are allowed up to 14 days before the course.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not refund any sums to you as a result of your late arrival to, attendance of or withdrawal from, the Courses & Services.
16. In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to written notification to us together with the full contact details of your nominated new attendee, at least 14 working days before the event starts. An administration fee will apply.
Time and Place
17. Your payment of the full investment entitles you the right to:-
- seat to receive Courses & Services during the course hours as agreed or to be confirmed by us.
- to receive a copy of the materials (if any) (subject to Clauses 20, 21, 22 and 23 below);
18. You hereby confirm that you have given a valid email address and accurate contact details in the Order Form. We shall not be responsible and/ or liable for any delay and/or failure to deliver to you any updated information and/or services resulting from your failure to supply a valid email address and the accurate contact details.
19. You hereby agree that we reserve the right to amend and/or cancel any event, timing, dates and venue and/or substitute the speaker for any live training. We will notify you in writing of the changes made and you shall not be entitled to any claim for a refund or for any costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation or amendment or changes.
20. We shall have all the rights, title and interest in all intellectual property used by us in performing the Courses & Services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property we may develop as a result of the performance of the Courses & Services.
21. In performing the Courses & Services for you, we do not transfer the title to you in any intellectual property and title to all such intellectual property remains with us.
22. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, recoverable, license to use the Materials strictly for personal non-commercial purposes only. Any other use or exploitation of the Material is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal or civil action.
23. You may not
- alter any of our intellectual property or the Materials; and/or
- use any recording device or record the Courses & Services; and/or
- sell the intellectual property or the Materials (“IP”) or supply the IP to any other third parties.
We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions with prior notice.
For more information please contact:
PBAG CONNECT 2U SDN BHD (Reg No : 1137700-X)
A-77,Jalan Teluk Sisek
Pahang Darul Makmur